The 5 Components of Fitness
- Cardiovascular – Aerobic exercise improves the ability of the heart, lungs and vascular system to deliver oxygen-rich blood to working muscles during sustained physical activity.
- Resistance Training – Anaerobic exercise improves muscular strength and is based on the amount of force a muscle or muscle group can exert against a heavy resistance.
- Nutrition – A healthy diet is not about how much you eat, it’s about what you eat. We’ll guide you to better eating habits with simple, easy to follow meal plans and give you a better understanding of good nutrition. A better understanding of health combined with good nutrition plan and personalized fitness program will get you the results you’re looking for.
- Supplementation – Get more from your fitness program and better overall health by combining the right supplements and vitamins. When properly used, they can provide a major boost in reaching your fitness goals.
- Personal Training – An executive fitness trainer can lead you down the path to your goal in a safe and effective way. Our fitness professionals help determine the right mix of all five components and will customize a fitness plan for you based on your own goals and fitness status.
Following the five components of training with the help of a qualified personal trainer will help keep you on the path to your health & fitness goals.